Happy April, Everyone! I hope you’ve been enjoying all the wonderful holidays so far!
KUDOS and CONGRATULATIONS to Teresa Jefferson for her fabulous performance of “Dance Like David Danced” last month. You rocked, Girl!!!
- The End-of-the-Year Piano Recital and Awards Ceremony is coming up, which means I’m keeping a written record of your grades for a two-month period in preparation for trophy time. As a reminder, here’s the following criteria:
- Medals and Certificates for students currently enrolled in music classes.
- Commitment Awards for students who have taken lessons non-stop since June of 2015.
- Discipline Awards for students who have maintained a minimum average homework grade
of 90 (A-) over the next two months.
- Student-of-the-Year Award for the Discipline Award recipient who has demonstrated
ambition by mastering pieces beyond his/her grade level, as well as participated in other
RNR shows outside of piano recitals.
- Guitar Lessons are available with Mr. Steve on a one-on-one basis, either ongoing or short-term. Performances occur throughout the year. Please contact me if you are interested.
DANCE LESSONS/POI-SPINNING CLASSES/MUSICAL THEATRE
- Poi-Spinning Classes are available with Mr. Steve. Performances occur throughout the year. Please contact me if you are interested.
- Wesley United Methodist Church is currently offering Country Line Dancing Classes for adults on Wednesday mornings at 10 a.m. This is a free class to the public and all are welcome.
- Private Dance Lessons are available on a weekly basis. Performances occur throughout the year.
- The spring musical revue tentatively scheduled for the early spring is currently on hold due to Ms. Row’s increased work schedule.
- The RNR Performing Arts End-of-the-Year Recital and Award Ceremony will take place in May and
will be held at Wesley United Methodist Church, 2075 Meadowlane Avenue, West Melbourne.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!