APRIL 2015 NEWSLETTER
Happy Easter, my Little Bunnies!!! I hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful weather, as well as all the festivities that are happening this time of year!!!
- The RNR Performing Arts End-of-the-Year Recital and Awards Ceremony is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, May 17. Please expect to stay for the entire ceremony as the following will be presented to students:
- Medals and Certificates for students currently enrolled in music classes.
- Commitment Awards for students who have taken lessons non-stop since June of 2014.
- Discipline Awards for students who have maintained a minimum average homework grade of 90 (A-) in the past several months.
- Student-of-the-Year Award for the Discipline Award recipient who has demonstrated ambition by mastering pieces beyond his/her grade level, as well as participated in other RNR shows outside of piano recitals.
- Guitar Lessons are available with Mr. Steve on a one-on-one basis, either ongoing or short-term. You must be at least 10 years old. Please contact me if you are interested.
DANCE LESSONS/POI-SPINNING CLASSES/MUSICAL THEATRE
- The “Celebration of the Holidays” musical revue is scheduled for April 18. Kudos to the members of the RNR Dance and Junior Dance Teams for working so hard to polish your numbers. You’re all fantastic!!!
- All Vocalists and Instrumentalists who are performing during the “Celebration of the Holidays” musical revue, please focus on polishing your numbers as the show is coming up pretty quickly!!!
- Poi-Spinning Classes are available with Mr. Steve on a one-on-one basis, either ongoing or short-term. Please contact me if you are interested.
- “Celebration of the Holidays,” a song-and-dance revue featuring music from various holidays and observances during the months of January-May, will take place at 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 18 at the Wesley United Methodist Church (see flyer).
- The RNR Performing Arts End-of-the-Year Recital and Awards Ceremony will take place on Sunday, May 17, at 4 p.m., at Christ United Methodist Church, 7795 Babcock Street, Palm Bay, FL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!